Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Favourite Pastime

Everybody, well almost everybody, knows my passion for reading. I love to read good books. And i think it's about time that i share with people what are some of my favourite readings.



No, no... It's not the newspaper unfortunately. He~.. I know, i should and must read the newspaper. But it's just that sometimes i feel the news are all the same. And i'm actually very afraid of the real world... I don't think so i can face with all these chaotic happenings around us... It's bad, i know. Well maybe i will try and really concentrate reading the newspaper. Maybe, insyaAllah... He~

Well, for the past 5 months, i have managed to read 5 books. It's not like 1 month a book. It really depends on my time to read it. For me, reading is like something that can really relax my mind...

I've never actually buy any books before this. All these while, it's either my dad's, aunt's, cousin's or friends'. Thisa, my ex manager when i was working at Parker Randall, was the one who taught me to buy my own book! I really thank her for that.

My first books were bought on discounts. Buy two and get the 3rd book for free! Hehe, yeah, i'm a freebies person... Well, who doesn't enjoy free gits???  They were by Amy Tan, Liz Tucillo and Mende Nazer. Bought them at Borders. I love Borders!

Then i bought a book by Dan Wells, which is a very interesting book. And then for my farewell, Thisa actually bought me a book, by Tasmina Perry, a book that has many complots in it.. Whew~

These are some of the books that i've read and there are actually more books that i've read since i was in my primary... Maybe i am a book nerd. But hey, i just love to read good stories!

I hope people can find that reading is also a very beautiful hobby. Because through reading, i can dive into their world and combine them together in my own tiny world...

No comments:

Post a Comment