Monday, December 7, 2009

My 3 Days Working Experience~

I got a job at Gelang Patah last Tuesday through a friend's suggestion and started working on Wednesday. The pay is not that high, but i don't mind. Because i'm not married and i don't have any commitments that involves big payment. Well, except for my broadband and insurance that is.

My working period was between 8.30 until 5pm, half day on Tuesday and off day on Wednesday. Which means i will have to work on Sunday. Well, again, that is actually not a big problem for me.

But problem was when it was too far from home and my granny's worries for my journey to and from Gelang Patah. Hehe. What a pity. So then on the third day, i resigned.

So that's how my new job went by. It is kind of funny and weird, right? But of course journey was not the main reason...

I only told a few of my good friends the reasons. And i really hope it will only be known among us.

And so, the process will start again... In my own world and in my small room, i will try harder to find a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment