Friday, November 6, 2009

Freshies!!!!

Yeap, that's who i am at at the moment! Hehe... I think blogging can really help me ease my mind. It's like a therapy for me. Usually people go shopping, but i am unemployed at the moment... So, duh??? Or sometimes people eat. But i need to have a strict diet discipline!!!! ~sigh~ why me???

Anyway, i think i know what is it that i can talk about in my blog! ~aha!~ Quick thinking right?... Like what my ex-manager always said; BRILLIANT! hm, jason jason jason...

I think i can review people about my favourite books! Yeah,... that should be it. Or maybe i can share about my favourite quotes... Hm... i have like quotes from Brahma Kumaris (it's like a gift of peace) and also quotes from various aspiring people (a small scrap book compiled by my dear friend, Muzibiha. Thanx girl!).

I hope by sharing information about my recent readings, people can see and know what i like. And maybe i'll get feedback about other interesting books! ~aha!~ i can add it up to my lists then.


And also, i really hope those quotes that i'm going to share with can help people to find their inner strenght and beauty. It might not be the best one, but it's the least that i can do to help for a more peaceful thoughts...

Until then, with warm regards to the world!

1 comment:

  1. salam...nk tanye,muzibiha tu fullname die muzibiha mahsom ke?

    ReplyDelete