Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello to the world...



Hello world... I guess it's time for me to explore this blogging thingy huh.. People always said to me that it's easy to start a blog. No doubt bout that. But, to continue keeping the blogs alive is quite a challenge for me.

Yeah it's easy to create, but to give it an identity is quite difficult. There's the template that we have to choose, and for me, choosing a template is like choosing a personality. And at the moment, i think i would go for the simplest that i could find. The minima dark... Hehe, yeah, i even know the name of the template that i chose...

I don't expect people to follow my blog cos there is nothing fun about my life anyway... But i think maybe this can be a healthy way to express my feelings and thoughts that can be reached by my dear friends, or anyone that might be interested to share anything with me.

To tell the truth, i wasn't really interested in the idea of blogging. But something happened to my life recently and i had this urged to create my own blog so that i can express everything instead of mourning by myself... It's eating me alive. And i think blogging is working it's magic on me by now! I feel more relieved to be able to say it all in here.

So much of a welcome speech for myself, huh? Hehe. I hope i can be consistent in blogging. So, yeah... Welcome; Suhaila-in my own world!

No comments:

Post a Comment