Thursday, January 21, 2010

Patience is what most essential~

It has been months since i resigned from my first beloved workplace, Parker Randall. And it was in late November 2009 when only i finally decided that i should start looking for a new job.

Some people addressed me as a lazy bum who doesn't want to get herself a job, and just wanted to lay back, relax and enjoy her life. Ngehee~ Some of the accusations were true, but not all of it.

I didn't search for new jobs before because i didn't feel like it. I can't feel anything coming my way at that time. But when November came, i instantly knew that it was the right time for me to really focused and looked for this special job, that is waiting for me. It was not an easy search, but i kept on telling myself;

"Ela, u must be patient. God is planning something for you. It might not be something big right now, but slowly, this plan will make u happy. You'll know what it is when u feel it. All u have to do now is just to be patient, pray hard and let it flow slowly, but steadily... Trust in fate that is being destined for you. Have faith in God and in yourself"

It has been a wonderful and weird journey for me before i could find my station.

But whatever it was, it is worth it right now...

I just have to be patient again as i always did before and try my very best for the greatness to comes in my life =)

InsyaAllah...

2 comments:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete